- Anna: We do everything that people who have sex do!
- Larry: Do you enjoy sucking him off?
- Anna: Yes!
- Larry: You like his cock?
- Anna: I love it!
- Larry: You like him coming in your face?
- Anna: Yes!
- Larry: What does it taste like?
- Anna: It tastes like you but sweeter!
- Larry: That's the spirit. Thank you. Thank you for your honesty. Now fuck off and die, you fucked up slag.
whenever i see these post-apocalyptic films set in the USA where everyone is pretty much just killing each other with no mention of other nations i always just assume that the rest of the world is fine and has learnt how to resume life as normal
Me reblogging this is my contribution to earth day
Magnificent sequence of Kiki’s kind nature to help her elderly customer bake a pie in a traditional method, even costing her health and engaging activities in order to deliver the goods to the birthday party of her customer’s granddaughter. It shows that no matter how hard you work, sometimes it goes under-appreciated. In truth, you and I have been in that situation before. The beauty of Studio Ghibli films is that we can relate to a lot of the hardships these characters go through in a very realistic circumstance.
do you ever sit there and wonder what life must be like for people without anxiety
like they just
without worrying about them first
Anxiety is an excuse
I hope you walk barefoot on a world of legos for the rest of your life
The first time Tony Stark had an anxiety attack he thought he had been poisoned.
think about that
YES IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS GIF
But.. that’s my life..